Private Tour To Sakkara, Memphis, and Dahshur
At 08.00 AM ; You will be picked up from your hotel by Egypt Royal Tours representative to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser. Then Proceed to Dahshur to get inside the Red Pyramid (the oldest true pyramid in history) and see the Bent Pyramid (the most preserved pyramid). After that transfer to Memphis city which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
What's included :
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramid NW of Saqqara Necropolis
What's excluded :
- Any extras
Stop At: Pyramid NW of Saqqara Necropolis, V628+83V, Saqarah, Al Badrashin, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Visit Dahshur and the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to witness , the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo Hotels Are Pickup PointsAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We apply the highest safety standards to keep the customer from infection with the Corona virus in all tourists places they visits during the tour.