Private Transfer Zagreb - Split with a stop at Plitvice Lakes National Park
Enjoy comfortable ride from Zagreb to Split while stopping at Plitvice Lakes, the biggest and oldest National Park in Croatia.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance in National Park
- On your trip from Zagreb to Split, you will make a stop at Plitvice Lakes, the oldest and biggest National Park in Croatia. Due to its amazing nature, beautiful waterfalls and lakes, Plitvice are listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1979. Plitvice consists of 16 big lakes and several smaller, cascade-sized lakes which are divided into Upper and Lower Lakes. You can enjoy a ride by electric boats, or if you prefer land transportation, there are trains for visitors of the National Park. After you have explored the Park, you can relax at one of the many restaurants and coffee bars where you can have a drink or try authentic, homemade dishes. Once you've seen Plitvice, it's time to continue your trip to the peculiar city of Split.
Departure Point :
Our driver will pick you up in front of your accommodation. You need to provide the exact address of your accommodation.
OtherZagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
Return Detail :21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.