Saint Petersburg River and Canal Boat Cruise
In a city of rivers and canals, drift along the waterways and see St. Petersburg from a different perspective on a leisurely boat cruise.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Cruise along St. Petersburg's rivers and canals
- Hotel pick-up by guide
- Round trip public transportation to/ from your St. Petersburg Hotel
- Commentary in English
- Entry/Admission - Moika Embankment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moika Embankment, St. Petersburg Russia
St. Petersburg has more than 70 rivers and canals winding through the city with around 400 bridges crossing them. A new perspective on the city can be gained from water level as boat trips can visit areas of the city which might not be reached by ground. From the outset, the city was built on water, on numerous islands in the delta of the Neva River. The combination of fascinating architecture along the waterways in St.Petersburg, as it does in Venice, has a special charm.
The looming silhouettes of the bridges, the grandeur of the canals, the granite embankments with their various piers and slipways, the 18th and 19th century palaces and parks on the banks of the Neva, and architectural landmarks in the form of the domes and spires of churches and cathedrals visible from afar all contribute to the unique appearance of the "Venice of the North," one of the world's most beautiful cities.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customer's specified pickup address
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Andromeda Tours