Saint Petersburg Russian Folk Show Evening with Buffet
This Russian folk show offers a taste of traditional Russian life you'd likely otherwise miss on your visit to St. Petersburg. Watch colorful dancers and musicians perform in the grand Nikolayevsky Palace and, during the interval enjoy some Champagne and caviar, and other drinks and snacks. Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Feel yourself Russian
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Music and video CDs
- Visit: Feel yourself Russian, The Nikolaevsky Palace Truda Square, 4, St. Petersburg 190098 Russia
Take this unique opportunity to truly experience Russian culture by seeing an authentic Russian folk show – a perfect end to a long day of sightseeing in this majestic city. The show is held in Nikolayevsky Palace- a grand and imposing building which originally served as a residence for the son of Emperor Nikolay I, the Grand Duke Nikola.
The duration of the show is approximately 2-hours with an interval. During the interval, you will be offered some drinks (vodka, wine, champagne or soda) which you can sample, as well as some snacks (caviar, salami, cheese).
It is possible to order a pick-up to and from the show. A professional driver with a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel and take you to Nikolaevsky Palace to attend a traditional Russian folk show. Your driver will escort you to the lobby of the palace and show you where to go to see the show and find your seats. After the show, your driver will meet you in the lobby of the palace and take you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Feel yourself Russian, The Nikolaevsky Palace Truda Square, 4, St. Petersburg 190098 Russia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.