Sinai Mount and Saint Catherine trip
Going through the night to Mount Sinai Area to climb the holy Sinai mountain at night to see sunrise from the top of Moses’ Mountain. Using the Gentle path, located to the east of St. Catherine Monastery, a thousand of visitors climbing the holy mount. every night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air Conditioned transportation.
- Tour Guide.
- Tour to St. Catherine.
- Bedouin escorting guide.
- Flash battery
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- Mount Sinai is in the middle of the Sinai Peninsula, Egypt and rises 2,285 meters above sea level.
Mount Sinai is a 2,285-metre “7,497 ft” high mountain near Saint Catherine in the Sinai region. It is next to Mount St. Catherine “at 2,629 m/8,625 ft, the highest peak in Egypt” .It is surrounded on all sides by higher peaks of the mountain range.
Mount Sinai is said to be the place where Moses received the Ten Commandments from God; indeed, the Arabic name Gebel Musa means “Mount of Moses”. While there is very little archaeological evidence to support this assertion, the mountain is still a popular pilgrimage site and home to the Monastery of St. Catherine, a Greek Orthodox monastery founded in the 6th century, one of the longest-running monasteries in the world and itself at the supposed location of the Burning Bush. The small town of al-Mina, outside the entrance to the valley, has sprung up to cater to tourists
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Sharm
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Sharm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by El Fares Tours