Sloths Observatory & Rain Forest Hiking Tour Costa Rica
RAINFOREST HIKING & SLOTH OBSERVATORYSmall scale family run eco-tourism project set on an organic farm, located in the northern rainforests of Costa Rica.
Over the past 20 years we have converted our land into an eco-paradise, producing ornamental and medicinal plants organically, as well as vegetables, fruits and herbs among other produce.
The farm also has a butterfly garden and laboratory; we reproduce rare butterflies and frogs and release them back into their natural habitats.
Through our work we have created a haven for birds and animals including hummingbirds & toucans, sloths, frogs, lizards, mammals like two toad sloths, three toad sloths, monkeys, skunk, bats.
Amphibians like red eye frog, dart frogs, toads. Ecofarm have small butterflies and snakes gardens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- My name is Wilmar Retana, receive a kind greeting. Majored at the profession of Naturalist Guide at the Community College of Puntarenas; when I studied and earned my career. I been in constant training to get my certified and I have taken specialized courses in: flora, fauna, geography, ecology, folklore of Costa Rica, history of Costa Rica, public relations, planning and lead group tours, touristic patrimony, first aids, environmental interpretation, English language, during my career as a naturalist guide. I have a certified technical specialized in Agro ecology when I studied in the Technical & Professional High School. As well some certified courses that I taken by the Community College of Puntarenas in: Interpretation of Cartographic Elements, Identification of tree species from the tropical dry forest. The Costa Rica’ National Learning Institute (INA), provide me a technical course capacitation in Ethic Apply at the touristic activity.
- I speak English language as well my native Spanish. Responsibility, punctuality, knowledge and love-passion for the nature is one of the most important personals characteristics.
- I been working as tour guide for some recognized companies and I have experience and knowledge to promoting and adapting to a formal organization of enterprise.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
MINIMUM OF PERSONS 4 TO OPERATE THIS EXCURSION
Hiking tour for 1.5 hours in the rainforest to see sloths, monkeys, birds, dart frogs, butterflies garden, etcétera.
Also visit a swimming waterfall with a great drop of water. Tour last in 1 hour to 1.5 hours average. Bring towels for this tour.
• Guanacaste Adventure & Travel, Tamarindo beach, Santa Cruz 50309 Costa Rica
• Cataratas Llanos de Cortes, Off the Pan American Highway, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time: 7am or 8::00am , 9:00amAirports
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A MINIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE PER BOOKING IS REQUIRED
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by Guanacaste Adventure Travel