Snorkeling Trip At Port Ghalib Marina From Marsa Alam
Snorkeling Trip At Port Ghalib Marina from Marsa Alam.where you will see lots of corals, different kinds of colored fishes and also a great variety of flora and fauna. Two stops one in Marsa Moubark and the second in Marsa el Sheouna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- The transportation
- drinks “tea, coffee, cola
- Guide assistance on board the boat
- Snorkeling trip by boat include 2 or 3 snorkeling stops
- lunch meal
- All Service charges & taxes
- the snorkeling equipment “fins + mask+life jacket
- Entry/Admission - Marsa Alam Tours
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tipping Kitty.
- The CD or DVD of the trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsa Alam Tours, Marsa Alam 84721 Egypt
our Representative will pick you up from your hotel at Marsa Alam, then he will accompany you to Port Ghalib Marina, where you will start your enjoyable trip across the shining water of the Red Sea. Board your boat and enjoy sailing for Approx. 30 minutes to the first snorkeling stop “ Marsa El shone” where you will see lots of corals and different kinds of colored fishes, then back to the boat to sail for Approx. 20 minutes to Marsa Mubarak (second stop) which is considered one of the most beautiful snorkels and dive sites in the area of Marsa Alam. During this tour, you will be able to explore the protected bay of Marsa Mubarak, which shows some of the most beautiful coral reefs in the Red Sea and the magnificent underwater seascapes. The crystal clear warm water of this site hosts a great variety of flora and fauna.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
If you are lucky, you may even get a glimpse of the endangered Dugong “sea cow”, which occasionally visit this sheltered bay to graze on the seagrass. Enjoy your lunch on board before reaching a lagoon spot for snorkelling by the Zodiac boat, then you will sail back to the marina of Port Ghalib where you will be met and assisted, Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
08:45: pick-up from hotels09:00: arrival to Port Ghalib harbor09:30: start sailing10:15: arrival to the first snorkeling stop “Marsa el Shouna”12:00:lunch13:00: moving to the second snorkeling stop Marsa Mubarak”.15:45: return back to the harbor.16:00: arrival at the hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.