The 03 days Merzouga desert tour shared with group
3 day sahara desert tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi dunes at Merzouga is one of the best itineraries in Morocco, and as you can see, all travel agents offer it as their number one tour, to cut to the chase, the itinerary is the same everywhere, it is the quality of the service, the qualification of the drivers, the choice of accommodations and the long partnership with all contributing parties in this tour (guides, restaurants, hotels...) that makes a difference. We have been running this tour among others for a long time that our clients are always treated well and welcomed. The tour covers a huge part of Morocco and offers a variety of landscapes, attractions and lifestyles. The last however is a long drive from Merzouga back to Marrakech and therefore, we recommend to take the 4 days extended tour whenever it is possible (Especially if you are travelling with young kids )
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- lunch , Drinks
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dadès Gorges
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Your tour will begin at 7:20am from Marrakech and proceed toward the Dadès Gorges. First, you will travel by road and make your first stop in the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Next stop will be in Ouarzazate, "The Door of the Desert" for lunch and exploration. At the end of the day, you will finally reach the Dadès Gorges Valley, where you will enjoy a typical Moroccan dinner. Spend your night in a small hotel or hostel and admire an amazing view over the landscapes of the valley.
Please note: In the second weekend of May and the last two days, there is the famous Rose Festival, so if you are lucky enough to travel through at this time, you can enjoy it!
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: - overnight in Hotel or Riad, Kasbah or similar
Day 2: Dadès Gorges - Toudra - Merzouga
Stop At: Erg Chebbi Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Your second day will begin with a traditional Moroccan breakfast in the hostel before getting ready for the departure to the Saharian village Merzouga, via the Toudra Gorges. On the way, you'll discover many Berber villages and colorful landscapes in the region. When traversing the Todra Gorges, they stand 300meters over the river so be wary when looking down! Lunch will take place on the road, and then you'll reach the city of Erfoud; well-known for their marine fossils that are hundreds of millions of years old. Once it gets close to the evening, you will enjoy a 1.5-hour trip via camels to Merzouga, where you will see the beautiful sunset sink below the sandy dunes. To finish this beautiful day, you will enjoy a good dinner in a campsite under the stars of Merzouga’s dune sky.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: - Overnight in berber khayma after camel ride for sunset on the dunes
Day 3: Merzouga - Marrakech
Pass By: Marrakech City, Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 3 Marrakech marrakech 40000، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
On the third day you will wake up at 6:30 am to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes of Erg Chebbi, which is certainly the best moment in the desert of Merzouga to take pictures! You will also enjoy a typical Berber breakfast at the camp before riding your camels to the hostel back at Merzouga for a shower. You'll then head back to Marrakech via the incredible Draa Valley, passing through Tazzarine, Agdz and Ouarzazate, and traveling through the eternal Tizi n’Tichka pass and its panoramic views.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up will be from the lobby or the reception of your hotel or the nearest car park Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- we offer the face masks and hand gel and we ensure the security mesurements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.