Thorsmork Hike Day Tour
Immerse yourself deeply in the astounding Þórsmörk Mountain Reserve. We do not have a strict program, Icelandic weather is very unstable and we prefer to play around it on hiking tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Super jeeps
- Beautiful Sights and Scenery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
We do not have a strict program, Icelandic weather is very unstable and we prefer to play around it on hiking tours. On a regular Hike in Thorsmork tour we drive into the valley, stop by waterfalls, crossing glacier rivers, we might also stop by different canyons like Stakkholtsgjá and even at Nauthúsagil, a small beautiful canyon, hike to Valahnukur peak (if the weather allows) or other neighborhood areas or hiking trails like Tindafjallahringur and etc. The hikes vary from 3-5 hours depending on the people and the weather. Sometimes we do two shorter approx. 1-hour hikes plus 3 hours around Valahnjukur circle.
• Midgard Adventure, Dufthaksbraut 14, Hvolsvollur 860 Iceland
Departure Point :Midgard Base Camp & Restaurant, Dufþaksbraut 14, 860 Hvolsvöllur, Iceland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 4 participants for this tour. In case of fewer bookings we will give you two choices: alternative trip or 100% refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and weather conditions
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.