Tour Of Cappadocia amazing.
we are also visiting places worth seeing in Cappadocia. we see the church,the open air museum, the underground city and the natural houses. it is highly recommended that you see these places.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Devrent Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Goreme Open-Air Museum, Merkez, Muze Cd., Goreme 50180 Turkey
we see the beauty of Cappadocia, a wonder of the world.we visit the open air museum ,underground cities,volcanic mountains and other unique natural wonders in the world. I strongly recommend that.
Stop At: Kaymakli, Kaymakli, Nevsehir Province
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devrent Valley, Devrent Mevkii No:1 Urgup Yolu, 50500 Turkey
Devrent Valley, Also known as Imaginary Valley or Pink Valley, this area does not have cave churches like the other valleys of Cappadocia. So what makes it so famous? The lunar landscape! Devrent Valley hides many different rock formations within. The small fairy chimneys in the valley form a lunar landscape, or moonscape, by their strange appearance. The valley has many animal-shaped rocks. Some of the most commonly seen shapes include camel, snake, seals, and dolphin.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cavusin, Cavusin, Cappadocia
Pasabag, Highly remarkable earth pillars can be seen here, in the middle of a vineyard, hence the name of the place which means: the Pasha’s vineyard. Pasha means "General", the military rank, in Turkish and it is a very common nick name. This site is also called Monks Valley. The name was derived from some cones carved in tuff stones which stand apart. Currently, there is a vineyard and a number of tuff cones standing right next to the road.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Avanos, Avanos, Cappadocia
vanos, The old city of Avanos, whose name in ancient times was Venessa overlooks the longest river of Turkey, the Kızılırmak (Red River), which also separates Avanos from the rest of Cappadocia. The most famous historical feature of Avanos, which is still relevant and very visible today, is its production of earthenware pottery. The ceramic trade in this district and its countless pottery factories date right back to the Hittites, and the ceramic clay from the red silt of the Kızılırmak has always been used. Watch the potters at work using the kick wheel, using the technique that has never changed over its generations. It is a popular destination because of its attractive old town with cobbled streets, and superb views over the river.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
bus staıon of göreme.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.