Ushuaia Shore Excursion: Private City Tour with End of the World and Maritime Museums
While in port in Ushuaia, explore the city on a private tour. This shore excursion takes you to the old part of town, the port and the hilly streets climbing up the Martial Mountains, where amazing photo opportunities of Tierra del Fuego abound. Visit the End of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo) and the Maritime Museum to learn about the history of the southernmost city in the world.
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Fin del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Museo Maritimo y del Presidio de Ushuaia
What's excluded :
Surrounded by picturesque lakes, lagoons and the Martial Mountains, this city offers scenic views around every corner. On your tour, visit the old area of the town, spend some time at the port, and venture up hilly streets for great views and photo opportunities of Tierra del Fuego.
Head to the End of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo), located in one of the oldest buildings in the city. Learn about the history of this city and region as you browse interesting exhibits with your guide. Uncover legends about pirates, native inhabitants and other adventurers.
Your last stop is the former prison, which now houses the Maritime Museum. Find collections of naval models, discover the history of Antarctic exploration, and learn about the region’s wildlife, primitive inhabitants and more.
You’ll then be taken back to the Ushuaia port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion
We will ensure your timely return to the Ushuaia port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto Turístico (Tourist Port), Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.