Very tasty Kyiv - food & drink private tour
Can Ukrainian borsch and Jewish forshmak be combined? Sure, if you are in Kyiv!
For hundreds of years Kyiv unique culinary tradition has been formed at the crossroads of Western and Eastern cultures. And our private tour gives you a perfect opportunity to taste the best of its dishes. Get ready to please your taste buds and stomachs!
Kyiv cuisine keeps ancient monastery secrets and Cossack recipes, combines Ukrainian and Jewish, Polish and Armenian culinary traditions.
Some of the Kyiv delicacies have become world-known brands. But there are some exclusive dishes that you can taste only in the right places (and our guide knows them!).
During our food & drink private tour you will discover and taste the most delicious, unique and unusual Kyiv dishes and drinks in three unforgettable places.
Your final menu will depend on your choice and wishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Food tastings
- Drinks tastings
- Entry/Admission - St. Andrew's Church
What's excluded :
- extra dishes
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Andrew's Church, Andreyevskiy Spusk, 23, Kyiv (Kiev) Ukraine
Our cheerful guides will supplement your unique culinary tour with interesting stories. We guarantee good mood! =)
Moreover, you’ll have time to enjoy a small sightseeing tour in the historical part of Kyiv while changing 3 tasty locations. You will see Independence Square, Mikhailovsky Cathedral, Vladimirskaya Gorka, Old Podol and Andrew’s Descent - the whole historical part of Kyiv.
We propose to combine culinary delights with an educational walk =)
- pickled cucumbers;
• pickled eggplants;
• and, of course, salo – cult Ukrainian meat snack (kind of lard).
Ukrainian borsch is the most popular Ukrainian dish. It’s a beet soup with cabbage, potatoes and other ingredients. Sometimes with meat or mushrooms. Served with sour cream
• Chicken Kiev Cutlet is a hallmark of Kiev known throughout the world;
• Vareniki is the most favorite Ukrainian dish made of boiled dough with diverse fillings, from mushrooms and cabbage to apples and strawberries.
would you like something sweet? Well, branded “Kiev cake” – it’s definitly what you need to taste!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Andriivs'kyi descent, 23, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Traveler pickup is offered
Any place on request
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.