Walking tour Bari with Focaccia tasting
Visit the city with a guide who lives and knows well it, who will take you to the most important places where you can learn about the real Bari. You will also taste the soft focaccia in one of the oldest bakeries
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Typical Focaccia
- tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castello Normanno Svevo, Piazza Federico II di Svevia 4, 70122, Bari Italy
The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants.
You will meet the local tour guide next to the Swabian castle listening the origin of the Castle, built by the Emperior Federico II of Swabian. The guide will lead you in a pleasant walk through the alley of Bari Vecchia, the historic center that houses the splendid Basilica of San Nicola and the Cathedral and the Castle.
Bari is the capital of the region and is a very lively and welcoming city.
During the visit, you’ll find the front doors of the homes open while the Bari women sit and make handmade orecchiette pasta.
In every corner of Bari, you can breathe the beauty of everyday traditions handed down over the years, like the spectacular homemade pasta that women prepare below your eyes or the soft, delicious “Focaccia Barese”, which you’ll get to taste during the excursion.
Departure Point :Castello Normanno-Svevo, Via Pier l'Eremita, 25/b, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.