Zakopane and Tatra Mountains Tour 5-8 persons
It is the largest urban center in the immediate vicinity of the Tatra Mountains. Zakopane is large winter sports resort. Informally called the winter capital of Poland. The administrative boundaries of the city is also a significant part of the Tatra National Park.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Zakopane and Tatra Mountains
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Lesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at any place in Krakow
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Cars are disinfected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.